Saturday 6 February 2021

Interviewing the Alternate History Community: Alexander Rooksmoor on the Sea Lion Press Website

While I imagine anyone who regularly reads this blog will know quite a lot about me. However, if you are particularly interested in my alternate history writing and what I think about the genre, you could do worse than check out the article about me by Gary Oswald. It appears on the Sea Lion Press website: https://www.sealionpress.co.uk/  As well as being the leading publishers of alternate history books, they have regular articles including interviews with alternate history authors and other types of creators.

The article on me is based on an fascinating interview in which we ranged over how I got into the genre, the different phases that my writing has gone through, the challenges of fact in historical fiction and the potential crossovers for crime and alternate history fiction. The article can be found here: https://www.sealionpress.co.uk/post/interviewing-the-ah-community-alexander-rooksmoor

No comments: